At the preparatory department foreign students could study for entry to university. Education is paid on a contract basis. In the first semester students learn the Russian language. In the second semester the curriculum includes training in the Russian language and additional disciplines depending on the specialty. As a result of the final exam, students can be admitted for the first year of study at the selected faculty.
Study period: 8 months.
Academic year: from November 1 to June 30, includes two semesters.
Winter vacation: a week in February.
- Geography. Biology
- History (Domestic and General)
- History (Archaeology)
- History. Religious Science
- History. Socio-Political Discipline
- Speech Therapy
- Social Work
- Pre-School Education. Social Pedagogy
- Primary Education. Belarusian Language and Literature
- Primary Education. Foreign Language (English)
- Mathematics. Physics
- Physics. Mathematics
- Informatics. Foreign Language (English)
- Physical Culture
- The Belarusian Language and Literature. The Russian Language and Literature
- The Russian Language and Literature. The Belarusian Language and Literature
- Economics and Enterprise Management
- Social Science
- Romano-Germanic Philology
RUSSIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
Mogilev State A.A. Kuleshov University offers the long-term Russian language courses (Study period: 1 January - 30 April), Russian language courses of individual forms of training (1-2 months). Education is paid on a contract basis.
FIRST STAGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION (BASIC TRAINING COURSE)
Education is paid on a contract basis. The contract guarantees educational services, place in a student dormitory, opportunity to use the library, reading rooms and computer classes.
Study period: 4-5 years.
Academic year: from September 1 to June 30, includes two semesters. Foreign citizens accepted for training until October 15.
Winter vacation: two weeks in February.
Faculties and Specialties
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Mathematics and Informatics
- Physics and Informatics
- Biology. Geography
- Biology. Chemistry
Faculty of Foreign Languages
- Roman-Germanic Philology (with getting the qualification of the philologist of modern Roman-German languages, the teacher of English and German or English and French and the qualification of Interpreter)
Faculty of History and Philology
- History (Archaeology)
- History and social sciences
- The Russian language and literature
- The Belarusian language and literature
Faculty of Pedagogics and Psychology of Childhood
- Pre-school education
- Speech therapy
- Social pedagogics
Faculty of Pedagogics
- Primary education
- Musical Art, Rhythm, Choreography
Faculty of Physical Education
Faculty of Economics and Law
- Economic Law
Period of study is 1 year. The scientific leadership is provided by professors, doctors and associate professors, PhDs of MSU named after A.A. Kuleshov and by the other scientific organizations of the Republic of Belarus.
- The Theory and Methods of training and education (in the sphere of Mathematics)
- Physics (the language of study is English)
- The Theory and Methods of physical training, sports training, improving and adaptive physical education
- General Pedagogics
- Literary Criticism
- National History
- General History
The postgraduate study is carried out on a contract basis. Period of study is 3 years. The scientific leadership is provided by professors, doctors and associate professors, PhDs of MSU named after A.A. Kuleshov and by the other scientific organizations of the Republic of Belarus.
- Native History
- Belarusian Literature
- Belarusian Language
- General pedagogics, history of pedagogy and education
- Theory and Methodology of training and education in areas and levels of education ("Mathematics", "Physics", "history")
- Theory and methods of physical training, sports training, improving and adaptive physical education
- Educational Psychology
1, Kosmonavtov str., Mogilev,
Phone: +375 222 283949
Fax: +375 222 283626
International relations department