For entrance into the Republic of Belarus to study at Mogilev State A.A. Kuleshov University a foreigner should receive an invitation from the university.
To receive an invitation, an applicant should submit the following documents:
- copy of the diploma with the subjects and examination grades (marks);
- translation of the diploma into the Russian language, certified by notary;
- copy of the passport or other identity document;
- translation of the passport or other identity document into Russian, certified by notary;
- copy of birth certificate;
- translation of birth certificate into Russian, certified by notary;
- application form for training.
The documents may be sent to the email address
or to the University address:
Mogilev State A.A. Kuleshov University
International Relations Department
Mogilev, Kosmonavtov st., 1
212022 Republic of Belarus
On arrival in Mogilev a foreigner should come to the International Relations Department of the University on the same day (if he came in the morning or afternoon), or the next day (if he came in the evening) and submit the following documents:
- Passport with an academic visa to the Republic of Belarus.
- Translation of the passport into Russian, notarized.
- Migration card (issued at border crossings).
- Application for admission (filled in the Department of International Relations).
- The original document of education with the subjects and obtained marks (points).
- Translation of the document of education with the subjects and obtained marks (points) into Russian, notarized.
- Medical certificate of health, immunization card, certificate of absence of HIV infection and the fluorography result.
- Translation of medical reports on the Russian language, notarized.
- Birth certificate.
- Translation of birth certificate into Russian, notarized.
- 8 photos (3x4 cm).
- Medical insurance (can be issued at the University).
International Relations Department is located at:
Mogilev, Kosmonavtov st., 1 (educational building №1), 3rd floor, rooms №309-310.
Office hours: Monday - Friday from 9.00 to 17.00, lunch: 13.00-14.00 weekend: Saturday and Sunday. Phone: +375 222 283949
! If you arrive in Mogilev in the evening or at night, contact the International Relations Department in advance to get a seat in the dormitory (for more details about the settlement in a dormitory, see Accommodation)
After reviewing the submitted documents, the staff of the department issues a temporary registration of a foreigner in the Ministry of internal affairs of Belarus and directs a foreigner to medical examination.
- Registration (temporary residence) of a foreign citizen is issued within 5 days from the moment of crossing the border of the Republic of Belarus. Registration cost is 50,000 rubles.
- Medical examination for foreigners is carried out in the university health center and clinic. The cost is $30.
Candidates for training at the faculties of the University, who was not trained in the preparatory department of Mogilev State A.A. Kuleshov University, must pass entrance examinations in the Russian language and in chosen specialty.
If the admission committee decides that applicant’s knowledge of Russian is not enough to absorb the training program, the applicant may be invited to study at the preparatory department of the university.
For the period of entrance examinations applicants are accommodated in dormitory for a fee.
Attention! There is no admission for the chosen specialty, if applicant did not take final exams at school or at the preparatory department in the specified subjects.
After passing the entrance examinations a foreigner should come to the International Relations Department to sign a contract for training. Within 14 days from the date of signing the contract, but no later than October 15, it is necessary to pay tuition fees in accordance with the terms of the contract.
Schedule and curriculum can be found at the faculty.
If you are going to study at the Mogilev State A.A. Kuleshov University it is necessary to provide the following expenses:
- Tuition fees.
- Compulsory health insurance for one year — 85€.
- Compulsory medical examination — $30.
- Registration in the Ministry of internal affairs of the Republic of Belarus — $35.
- Payment for accommodation in the university dormitory — $25-30 per month.
- The cost of exit - entry visa — $25.
- Food (cost of a minimum set of products for 1 week — $40. Meals in the dining room of the University (breakfast+lunch) — $3-4).
- Ticket for all public transport (bus, trolley bus) — $5 (per month). The cost of a single trip in public transport is 1400 bel. rubles.
- The cost of purchasing warm winter clothing and footwear — about $250-300. The temperature in Belarus during the summer (June-August) is from 18 to 30 °С, in the autumn-winter period (October-March) from -25 to +10 °С.