The head — Tupitsyna Natalja Borisovna.
The laboratory was founded in 1997. Its members take part in scientific and scientific-practical conferences of republican and international level, the results of which are published in a compilation of articles. Annually Chernobyl seminars are held, and afterwards photo exhibitions are made. Besides the laboratory makes annual thematic multimedia presentations. The students members of the laboratory take part in university Olympiads.
The main spheres of activity:
- The formation of writing scientific articles and thesis skills
- Preparation for participation in conferences
- The development of applications and students grants realization
- Preparation and realization of thematic scientific and educational seminars, scientific conferences, students Olympiads, etc.
- Problem- and practice-oriented students activity while writing diplomas
- Professional oriented activity
Contact data: Mogilev State A. Kuleshov University, the Faculty of Natural Sciences.