The head — Irina Jurjevna Philimonova, deputy dean of the faculty of foreign languages.
It was founded on February, 20, 2009. During the ceremony a two-side agreement on collaboration between MSU and the French embassy in the RB. The partners of our centre are The Federation of French public help (Nor Pa-de-Kale), Belorussian association of French language teachers, Regional institute of education development, The Embassy of France in Belarus and University d’Artua. The centre’s members regularly travel to France to take part in various events held by the Centre’s partner, organization “French people’s help” (European youth meeting (Paris, 29–31.10.2010), The National congress of “French people’s help”, 8.11.2011), etc.).
Main spheres of activity:
- The development and realization of educational projects on the regional and national level
- Taking part in the events arranged by the Embassy of France in Belarus (The week of French movies, exhibitions, literature competitions)
- Arranging internships, methodological seminars for the French language teachers
- Development of connections with French educational establishments not only in the sphere of linguistics, but natural sciences, economics as well
- Choosing and preparing interpreters to accompany children’s groups leaving for health improvement for France
Contact data: http://centre.ax3.net